LogixOne ERP’s procurement feature simplifies and fastens the transactions between you and your vendors/suppliers, making it cost effective and timely. Our user-friendly tools helps in saving the time and effort of your employees in handling contracts, managing resources and monitoring expenditure through real-time data.
Purchase Order Management
Create a customized procurement dashboard on LogixOne ERP that allows you to strengthen and simplify the management of all parts of your past, current and new orders.
- Comprehensive analysis of purchasing patterns and spending with multi-dimensional reporting tools using schedule lines and open purchase requisition
- Expansive purchasing insights through analysis of purchase orders, invoices, contracts and supplier performance
- Streamlined operational control over past, current and future orders
- Compliance to company’s policies in transactions, order fulfillment, pricing agreements and more
- Compatibility with LogixOne B2B Portal for well-rounded supply chain management
Define, automate and control approval stages of all your orders and related transactions with LogixOne ERP to maintain compliant approval process within your organization.
- Approval notifications to fasten up execution of orders with the ability to redistribute workload
- Simple and flexible set-up of approval rights across all stages of the procurement process
- Central approval workflow system to reduce procurement costs
- Increase catalog with fixed approval system across different offices, units and teams
- Compliance with departments budgets and company policies through clearly defined approval system
- Dynamic approval system included in LogixOne B2B Portal for seamless business relations
LogixOne ERP’s automated tools assist you in creating, managing and executing contracts with your suppliers/vendors/customers without wasting resources, time and energy.
- Automated management of all types of procurement contracts and documents
- Commodity procurement through commodity contracts with well-defined terms and conditions, automated price calculations, invoicing and more
- Integrated collaboration with comprehensive and intelligent logistics solutions provided by LogixOne B2B Portal
- Predictive contracts through analytics to improve your negotiation capabilities and proactive participation in contract fulfillment
- Seamless relationship management and transparent communication with your contractors, suppliers and customers creating positive brand/company association in your respective industry